Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1339

In a message dated 10/20/99 3:56:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<  get 404 gallons, if those are the inside dimensions.  If they're the
 outside dimensions, and you allow for 1" glass all over then I get 360.6
gal.
  With an inch on each end and face for glass, and the height at 36" plus the
 bottom pane, then it is 370.9.  If it were me, I would make three sides and
 the back out of 1" plywood, and use 2x2 braces in corners where appropriate.

I build aquariums, if you are interested I can send you a couple of pictures
of one of my early efforts. It was complete with trickle filtration and four
40w Florescent tubes. The tank held around 90 gallons and after 15 years and
three owners is still in flawless operation. let me know if you want to see
it.

<Moontanman at aol_com>