RE: Mangroves

Thomas Barr asked:
"Is anybody else growing these on the list?"

Yes, we're growing them.  Indoors and outdoors, lots of light (outdoors in direct sunlight), little light (we had some indoors with only light from nearby windows), dirt, plain gravel, no gravel (just hanging in the water).  At one time I asked if anyone one the list wanted some in exchange for other plants.  We got two responses.  So I guess they're not very popular, at least among list members.

Wade Shimoda