Re: Ronnie's braceless 6x3x3

Micheal Rubin writes:

> At 231 cubic inches/gallon that sounds like 370 gallons.  Do I have that
>  right?  That's enormous!

I get 404 gallons, if those are the inside dimensions.  If they're the
outside dimensions, and you allow for 1" glass all over then I get 360.6 gal.
 With an inch on each end and face for glass, and the height at 36" plus the
bottom pane, then it is 370.9.  If it were me, I would make three sides and
the back out of 1" plywood, and use 2x2 braces in corners where appropriate.

Bob Dixon
Cichlid Trader List Administrator
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com