Re: Roots

Tom Barr wrote:

<snip>
>You too saw those old tube style UG's ? At least I don't feel like some old
>codger now<g>.
<snip>

Just as a curiosity, I recall that my first ever aquarium had a UGF made of
transparent perforated plastic tubing, maybe PVC, of not more than 1/4"
diameter, with same looks as in the Rataj & Horemani book. This was way
back in 1963 ! (or 64 ?). I recall vivdly how it was custom-assembled for
my tank by the store clerk, by cuting the tubes to size while I waited at
the store. I guess I should have kept the thing to use in my newest plated
tank :-)

-Ivo Busko
 Baltimore, MD