SAEs in Baltimore-Washington

For people in the Baltimore-Washington area that are looking for SAEs:
last Friday I saw a tank full of young (1")  *true* SAEs in tha Aquarium
Center in Randallstown, MD. $1.6 apiece or so, and looking very healthy.
If you go there, be sure  to ask for the young ones, and steer clear
from the CAE tank, also labelled Siamese Algae Eaters. They have another
tank with some grown-up true SAEs of various sizes, sold at about $9 apiece,
but they didn't look healthy at all. I bet the young ones were bred in
captivity while the big ones are wild-caught.

Btw, they (still) have lots of hygro for sale, including the sunset
variety.

-Ivo Busko
 Baltimore, MD