Compact Flourescents

Just purchased a couple of Bright CF kits from AH Supply - not yet set them
up yet though.

While I was looking in my local supermarket in the UK, I noticed several
small CF`s that are direct replacements for normal household light bulbs. I
note that, on average, an eg. 10 watt CF would replace a traditional 55 watt
household bulb. Similarly, a 20 watt CF would replace a standard 100 watt
household bulb.

The ratio seems to be around 1:5.

How would 2 X 55 watt CF`s compare with eg. a 175 Watt MH bulb ?

Andy Moore  -  (andy at ascot_u-net.com)
Poulton-le-Fylde, Nr Blackpool
Lancashire. GB

Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm