Re: SAEs attacking Angels

liisa Sarakontu wrote:
> Actually I have heard of one or two cases where true SAEs have harassed
> and killed angelfish.  I have no idea what leads to this kind of un-saeish
> behaviour, and why the victims seem to be just angelsfish.

Angel fish are no angels either! ;-) Perhaps they started it. SAEs can
be very active, even aggressive fish. A friend tells me his angels bite
bits from the Pleco's dorsal fin. I don't doubt it. Angel fish were
bannished from my tanks after I caught them eating Bacopa leaves at the
growing tip.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/