Re:Keeping the layers in place

Jan

If you take a sharp blade and cut around the plant you want to remove, then
you won't pull up the miles of roots that have developed.  Don't worry
about the roots left in the substrate, they will just die off if not
connected.  This way mess is isolated and easier to clean.

Alfred

Visit my humble fish site: http://members.delphi.com/alheng