re : Microsorium pteropus "windelov"

i have the 'windelov' grow very well in my old planted tank.  I use 4 -  40
w fluorescent bulb for lighting, i haven't replace all of them for almost 3
years, no CO2,
when i first acquire them, they're all just a small bunch of plant, one of
them even only consist one leaf with the rhizome, now all  of them has
become mother plant, with the diameter almost 1', that happen to the
'1-leaf-plant' too !
every week when i do the water change, there were always small plants
floating.
i don't know what inside my tank, but the usual  form don't grow very well,
i never do the water  test

Yohannes