Re: Microsorium pteropus "Windelov"

A couple of people mentioned problems growing Microsorium
pteropus "Windelov." I find that it grows about as well as the
regular variety. I have it in a fairly low light, low nutrient
tank. It is very compact. It is curious that I have yet to see
any spontaneous decay of the leaves as occurs with the regular
java fern.

--
Dave Whittaker
Gloucester, Ontario