Plants on line

Hello All,

I recently saw a link on the APD that refered to someones web page that sold
plants.  It was located at the bottom of their response in the digest.  I
looked through some old digests' that I had (I thought I had saved
it...UUUGGGHHH!!!) and couldn't locate it.  Can anyone out there point me in
the right direction??

This site was well done.  It grouped low light plants together, high light
plants together, crypts together, and so on.  I wish I could remember the
page.  :(

Please e-mail me off-line.

Thanks to all who respond.

Mike Laflamme