Re: Question on CO2, aeration, fish load, and water...

Thanks for the warning Gary, I visited "The Aquarium Center" outside
Baltimore and couldn't stop myself from getting all those fish.  It's about
an hour and a half drive and I didn't want to make several trips.  The place
was just huge, with hundreds of tanks filled with many variety of health
plant and fish species.  So it was a bit of a "kid in candy store" feeling
that lead me to load up on plants and fish.  Hope it all goes okay.  No
algae yet, just healthy fish with growing and bubbling plants.  Really enjoy
the oxygen bubble streams.

Reason for this reply is to ask for advice on what can be done to minimize
chances for algae disaster you mention.

Cheers,

Mark.