Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1310

>Any one seen real SAE for sale here in Canada.  I have looked for the last
>couple of months here in Manitoba, and never found one.  Actually, some of
>the LFS never heard of them..

I'm here in Vancouver BC, the LFS I deal with didn't have them for the
longest time, then they started bring in a fish named "foxy lady"  upon
closer inspection, they were real SAEs!  for about $3.25 apiece.  Ask about
this name possibly, wholesalers have some pretty messed up name for fish a
times.  I purchased 6 of these guys and they appear to be doing their jobs

later
Kevin