Re: Crypts

Patience and they will grow back. It is very normal for this to happen when
they are disturbed. Adding lots of these additives might not
help......perhaps hurt... but in small amounts if you suspect that they are
low they will help depending on species in some cases. K2SO4 with Tropica
Master Grow seems to be a winning combo for every Crypt I've kept. Stability
is the key for these plants generally. FWIW
Regards,
Tom Barr