RE: crypt meltdown

Hello,

What I have found for the crypts that I have is they will melt under what
I term stress. i.e. if they are adjusted to certain conditions and it's
suddenly altered they will undergo a melting.  I have not tested to
determine what level of 'stress' or the amount of 'stress' it takes as i'm
sure that will varry according to the plant, age, growth history and
current conditions.

Perhaps the best thing for a melting crypt is to leave it alone and let it
recuperate!  It will respond to the new conditions (as long as they are
reasonable!) and adapt quite well.  You may also want to try and reproduce
as much of the original condions as possible.

Ed

>a few days ago i had to move some crypts ( Wendii). And
now they are >mostly melting down .