Palludarium question

I am setting up a palludarium. I would like to get some tips on which
plants could do well there--both terrestrial plants that do well with
high humidity and moist conditions, and aquatic plants that can grow
emersed. The tank is about two feet tall, the water level is one
third of that (the other dimensions are 3  and 1.5 ft). At present,
it has some Sagitaria and Valisneria (submerged), and some Crypts,
Echinodorus and Hygrophilla that are currently completely submerged
but I expect them to grow above water eventually. The fish for the
moment are five small goldfish and two guppies, plus an A.C.Frog. The
lighting is relatively low, 14 watts fluorescent.

Any other recommendations (setup, substrate, etc) will be appreciated
too. For the moment, the tank is virtually bare, only water, few
fish and few potted aquatic plants.

Thanks in advance.

Jan