Thank you Jag

Jag made a great post on Chicago area stores and has been put on my list of
store suggesters, who receive the updated list every ten additions.   If
you want to be put on my list too, just suggest your favorite
plant-oriented stores or mail order sources.

On an only slightly related subject, I am trying to build a list of
 stores that carry at least a GOOD selection of aquarium plants
and related products.  I need name, address and phone.  Please
send your favorites to me and I will publish the list to the
contributors.  If you have no good ones locally, if you have dealt
with one of the national plant vendors and would recommend them,
please tell me that too.