Using the Tropica Mastergrow

I am now using tropica mastergrow(TMG) and I have question on the
correct usage of this fertilizer, first, my iron level reads 0.1mg/l and
my plants are doing fine. Do I follow the instruction and dose 5ml for
every 50l after my next fortnightly one/third water change or do I just
dose the required amount of TMG for the one/third water that was
replaced?
Other brand of fertilizer requires only to add enough for the water
replaced,so will I over-fertilise if I follow the instruction on the
bottle?

Thanks in advance
Lim Kian Lee
_
Introducing SQ-eTravel, Singapore Airlines' new online reservation and
ticketing system.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.singaporeair.com
_