Re; Apartment too cold

A simple way to heat your CO2 bottle is with heat tape.  It is essentially
a resistive material in a flexible housing that can be wrapped around your
CO2 bottle.  Run current through the tape, and voila!  A warm CO2 bottle.
The types we have here at the university have thermostats and everything.
If you are interestedm try Home Depot or some other hardware supply place.

scott