re: correction on sublimate

Lyndle-

congrats on being 100% right in your correction, and that is very good use of
sublime.. i stand corrected. however one thing i do not agree with you on is
your attitude, i did not say that i was 100% sure of my answer. i was merely
telling the list what i thought the correct term was, in other words i think
this is the right answer, what does everyone else think? i made my response
in the few minutes i had before i had to goto work. Telling people that if
they post something that is even a little bit off base the group will shun
them makes beginners nervous. if someone posts something that is incorrect,
by all means correct them, that way everyone knows the proper answer. but
don't jump down peoples throats and make them feel like an idiot. because
even you will one day post something that isn't 100% correct, it's human
nature. that is why i'm glad that any answer i post to this list is proof
read by a couple hundred people. that way when i'm wrong someone will let me
know, and i will learn. i'm not trying to start a huge argument here, and if
anyone wants to flame me for this post please do it in email. that has no
place here, but i want everyone on this list to know how i feel about this
subject.

charles