Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1302

In a message dated 9/26/99 3:53:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Example, mangroves (illegal in US), cypress, australian pine. My personal
 preference is australian pine since it is an invasive species that crowds

I grow cypress, mangroves and water tupelo's in aquariums in my greenhouse,
they make great natural filters. I am always interested in trees that grow in
water and would be very interested in "Australian pine" Can you give a Latin
name? I would also be interested in seeds and or seedlings. Any info you can
give would be appreciated.

                                                                      Moon