More CO2 Injection Stuff

I have been looking into the Swagelock needle valves. The "S series metering
valves" is indeed the lowest flow rate valve style they make. The maximum Cv
is 0.004 (valve fully open) but according to the flow data graph I have you
can get a Cv as low as 0.00025 with the valve open 2 of its 10 turns. I
think this will be fine for a low pressure system - if not someone please
enlighten me before I order one! The price I was quoted, in brass with 1/4"
Swagelock fittings and the fine adjustment handle (which has a locking
screw), was about $47.

Peter G. Aitken