Thank you for the welcome, Steve C.

Steve Collins wrote:

>I have had the privilege of helping others
>locally to get their plants growing and the typical problem has been >lack of light in both quantity and quality.

Oh my, did I ever have a light deficit!  The first day that I subscribed
to this list, I discovered Karen's articles, promptly printed them and
put them in a binder.  Much info- thank you Karen.
So today I ran out and got a shop light and lined it with foil and at
least got the watts up to 110 on a 60 gal. long while I search for T8's
and the right ballasts.

Now I need to know:  What is laterite? (sp?)

Marci