Web site with serious aquatic plant equipment

I received an email from someone in my question about Fish Vet products, in
particular I was interested in the Glass Diffuser that Pet Warehouse has
listed on their web site. The link he sent is to a page selling all kinds of
"high tech" plant culture equipment. The equipment shown is much of the same
shown in FAMA. Apparently the person behind this equipment is the founder of
Red Sea Fish Farm. Lots of good looking stuff here:
http://www.aquatecnet.com/index12.htm. Worth a browse at least, looks like a
likely alternative to ADA equipment!

Cheers from rainy, soon to be windy Northwest Connecticut
Bob Buettner
Visit my new Freshwater Aquarium site
http://w3.nai.net/~luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html