Re: Nuking Cyanobacteria

I did not ask previously how to get rid of cyanobacteria in an established
tank.  I am very aware of how to do this.  Please read the question when
giving an answer.

The question was:
I have a tank that is totally torn down but had a cyanobacteria
infestation.  I am going to re-setup the tank in my new residence.  I
would like to remove all traces of cyanobacteria from the tank before
setting it up again.  What is the best way to do this?  I have read that
bleach is not very effective.  So bleach?  Antibiotics?  Something else?

scott