TAPGL updates

Finally got around to making all the updates and downdates to "The
Aquatic Plant Growers List" http://home.infinet.net/teban/where.html

My apologies for being so tardy to all who sent me email requesting
changes, additions or removals. I'm finally starting to get caught up
after moving into the new house. Yard work never seems to end does it!

To all on the APD, please review TAPGL and send me email if you want
your name mentioned on the list or if you want your name removed from
the list or if any of the information is incorrect especially dead email
addresses. I collected a lot of names from the APD a few years ago but
now only make additions on request.

Joe Anderson helped contact a lot of people on the list. Thanks Joe.
Please contact me if you're still reading the APD; your email address
seems to bounce.

If you are just getting into the hobby, this list is intended to help
you get in contact with other people nearby who can coach you or who may
be willing to trade, sell or give away plant cuttings to help you get
started or just to share species that you may not have.
--
Steve Pushak                              Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Visit "Steve's Aquatic Page"      http://home.infinet.net/teban/