Re: What is the best liquid fertilizer !!??!!

Help...

I need to start using a good all around liquid fertilizer
that adds iron as well as other necessary things for my
fresh water tanks. What, in your collective opinion, is the
best product and/or brand? I see Seachem mentioned a good
deal, but they have a number a different products. Which
would best suit my needs? How about the product by Tetra
(the name escapes me at the moment)? I've heard good things
about that as well.

In short - HELP.

Plants are:
Java Fern, Java Moss, Anubias Nana
only sub strate is glass marbles
no special lighting, CO2 etc. – I'm REAL new at this !!!
(remember me now ... ?)

Thanks,

 Marc