Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1252

Hello William,

With all due respect to Mr. Thiel, any such general "suggested levels"
-- without specifying the fish -- are meaningless!

Some common fish _prefer_ very soft, almost distilled water, others,
equally common, thrive in "liquid rock".

How good/bad is your tap water? Will fish live in it? If yes, you (and
the fish) are probably better off not changing its composition in order
to "improve" it. Just acclimatize them s-l-o-w-l-y to your water.

Best,

George