RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1251 HAIR ALGAE

Whew, so many chemicals. Doesn't anyone have a relatively simple method for
removing Hair Algae from tanks? I'd really not resort to chemicals, if
posssible, but this stuff has gotta go. Any suggestions?

Greetings from Paul Willis
hal_9k at pacbell_net
http://home.pacbell.net/hal_9k