phonetics-English lesson

Alright, I need some speech help. I called the LFS yesterday and
had quite a time with the brilliant employees working there. I was
inquiring about riccia. Riccia isn't listed in my dictionary, so I need
for someone to tell me how to pronounce it so at least I don't look
like the fool on the phone again.
Riccia - rick-see-a, ricky-a, ricka, wri-see-a, wri-ka, rick-chia  --
what's the correct way to say it? They should've just called it
floating liverwort, a lot easier to say, at least a lot easier to
pronouce.

TIA,
Jamie

Jamie Johnson