Off topic: Finny Filter Floss

All of the pet stores in the Nashville area are now carrying Petcetera
filter floss, which is annoying unto me.  Finny rocks, 'nough said.  I
asked "why?" to my LFS.  They said that the distributor no longer
carries it, and that Finny may be a dead product altogther.  Is anyone
still able to get Finny?  The reason I prefer it is that detrius forms a
solid layer on the bottom of the material, which is way cool - nothing
gets through.  With petcetera, it gradually works it's way up.  Picky, I
know, but still...

--

Kelly Beard, Cat IV (back in training!)
President, Allanti Cycling Club (http://www.allanti.com)