Re:Sera Fertilizer and Test Kits

Well I discovered I'd been reading the test wrong. It's at the 1.0 ppm
level (which is still OK) I guess in the future i'll read the colors in
daylight like they say.
	I will say I like what it's doing for the plants. After 72 hrs it's
obvious they are greening up significantly, leaves almost yellow are
almost green and the veins on some of then are standing out like a
botany diagram.
	This Sera seems to be good stuff. In 3 days you would see some evidence
of algae bloom and there doesn't seem to be any in sight.
	I'll keep you posted but for now I like what I see so far.