Glossostigma elatinoides for sale/trade

Hey everyone,

I hope this is ok to send to the list......I have just done massive trimming
of my 125g glossostigma lawn and have some good quantities for sale but
prefer to trade.  Most of the glosso is in 2"-2" mats" and/or a lots of 1-2'
individual plants just ready for insertion into a new home.  It is algae-fee
and may have some Riccia intertwined.  Otherwise very healthy.  This would
give anyone enough to start a sizable glosso lawn in their tank (provided
all other conditions are met).

I would prefer to trade with someone local (MD/DC/VA) area,  but I will ship
2nd day or overnight if you pay/trade in plants for the shipping.  I am
looking for clean Riccia, Heteranthera zosterifolia, Aponogeton
madagascariensis, Echinodorus 'Oriental', Eichhornia diversifolia, Nymphaea
lotus, Rotala macrandra or other cryps and swords.

The tank the glosso is coming from is a soft-water planted discus tank, kH &
gH 1-3, 525w MH/6500K, injected Co2, Dupla UGH and laterite, PMDD.

I regularly hack out lots of Micranthemum umbrosum(baby tears), Microsorium
pteropus (java fern, just chucked a bunch), Hydrocotyle (not sure which
var.., I think leucocephala or Lyrata), but it's NOT Verticillata, would
like this if you have it!), Didiplis diandra, Limnophila sessiliflora,
Hygrophila polysperma "sunset", cabomba caroliniana and Bacopa caroliniana
and Rotala wallichii, maybe some java moss too.  I may be able to include
some of these in a trade.

Tanks a lot.
Tom