Glossostigma elatinoides

I have been looking for Glossostigma here in Minnesota but there are no LFS
in the Twin Cities that cary it.  Is there someone on the list that wouldn't
mind parting with some?  You can E-mail me off the list and let me know who
much.  Also Amano uses a plant that he refers to as Pearl Grass.  Does
anyone know the scientific name for it?  I was hoping to buy some Pearl
Grass form someone on the list as well.  The LFS's out here are limited and
do not cary anything like this.  I have an extra tank and thought I would
use it for propagating some clippings from my tank.  Do I need to have fancy
filtration, lighting, CO2, and some fish for this to work well?  Any help
would be appreciated.