Native orchids

At 03:48 PM 8/18/1999 -0400,  JVanrompu at aol_com suggested:
>As far as looking for Orchids and collecting them, avoid this at all cost,
>leave them in nature. Buy them in a nursery down there, you will be doing
the
>environment and yourself a good deed.
>I have heard of people being detained and also arrested for taking wild
stock
>of anything in Brazil. Some of these collectors had all the proper
paperwork.
> They had all their goods confiscated and had to pay a $5000 fine.

I brought back orchid seed pods from the Amazon and was assured both by the
Brazilians and by US Customs and DA that there was no offense committed.
Try again.
--
For low cost CO2 systems that work:  http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica