Potassium nitrate (KNO3)

At 03:48 AM 8/12/1999 -0400,  Lincdr at aol_com
>Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1207
>In a message dated 8/11/99 2:51:46 PM EST, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
>writes:
><< 1/8 tsp. Potassium Nitrate added as needed to maintain 5-10 ppm level,
> usually every 7-10 days >>
>? where can I get Potassium Nitrate.

Good question.  Only use KNO3 when you have confirmed 0 nitrate with a
SENSITIVE ACCURATE low range test.  Seachem is fine, Sera is marginal.
BTW, again this is an example where a kit can show very tiny amounts, way
off the regular scale, as the faintest hint of color.  But it is there for
sure, you just can't quantify it.

Now, I will be selling KNO3, and way cheaper than your local garden shop
($6 per pound around here).  It will cost $2 per pound, plus $3 shipping,
packing and handling.   So get your friends together for a bulk order.
Have fun!    Dave
--
The latest in CO2 news:     http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica