Re: fish suggestions for tank

>Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 18:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Ed Street <br at ldl_net>

>I currently have a 2.5g planted tank and am looking for some small (under
>1") fish that wouldn't upset the balance of the tank, any ideas??

If it's currently balanced and you add something, wouldn't that by
definition, upset the balance?

;-)

Maybe a cherry barb or two? I think they stay small. They like dense
plantings. They eat some algae. They're fairly colorful. Just do a quick
check on the web and see how many gallons are recommended...

Shannon