Hair algae

I've been battling hair algae in my one heavily planted 30G for about 3
months. Two 30% water changes per week would not clear it up but would
keep it from getting worse. I can't seem to find SAE's in the area but I
remembered reading about rosey barbs on this list. I bought 3 at the
local LFS last week & just fed them sparingly, once a day. It's a real
pleasure watching them work at the hair algae. They actually grab a hold
& rip at it. Thanks to who ever posted that last week

Tom Connors, Pittsburgh Pa.