Warm feet

At 03:48 PM 8/5/99 -0400,  "Berryman, David" <DBerryma at AspenMed_org> said:

>I have found that the cheapest and one of the easiest ways to heat the
>plants from the bottom is not from heating cables, but rather to pump heated
>water through some tubbing and have that burried in the gravel.

The cheapest and easiest way I have found is to go find some surplus lamp
you are not using and put it in your stand and turn it on 24 hours a day.
Cost $0, time to implement, 10 minutes.
--
The latest in CO2 news:     http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica