Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1194

<< By the way the tank has been running for about 2 years now, and is heavily
 planted.  Plants are growing very well, great coloration both reds and
 greens. Have not found a plant yet that I haven't been able to grow. >>

I know that this is not very scientific, but when I have had the occasional
cloudy water situation (only once a year maybe), and the tank is doing well
anyway, I move a HOT magnum filter with the micron filter to that tank.  In 8
hours, the tank is perfectly clear.  I keep one around as an emergency filter
in case of breakdown anyway.

I know that is no explanation, but it works.

Rich D'Ottavio