Scales

At 03:48 AM 8/4/99 -0400,  "Roger S. Miller" <rgrmill at rt66_com> wrote:
>Of course there is a factor of 20 difference in the cost there, and the
>chance of triggering some nutrient *excess* symptoms.

Speaking of potassium, KNO3 and K2SO4 are available locally for $.50 and
$.25 per pound.   Pretty cheap I would say.  Of course, you need to buy a LOT!

>Of course, for the cost of an accurate scale you might (depending on what
>you call accurate) buy a lifetime supply of TMG :)

I beg your pardon????   TMG is dirt cheap!   But then so are scales, I got
one good to .1oz. from Costco for $20.   Saw them there again today for
$25.   Still cheap.

--
The latest in CO2 news:     http://www.wcf.com/co2iron
Tropica MasterGrow in the USA:      http://www.wcf.com/tropica