re: ICH in a planted tank..

 Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com> wrote: <<<<<<
Subject: re: ICH in a planted tank...
I've gotten a couple direct replies to my question, suggesting that
I remove the infected fish, and medicate them in a seperate tank.

Not a good idea, since most likely all fishes in the tank
have been infected by now.  It would be OK though if you
remove every fish, and leave it fish-free for at least a couple
of weeks (it would be however unclear what's the advantage
of doing this).

Dionigi Maladorno
dionigi.maladorno at roche_com
This message presents personal opinions which are not necessarily those
of my employer.