Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1184

Aquatic Plants Digest wrote:

> I have 5 in one tank and 3 in another; the shrimp get
> along great with the fish and snails.  They eat algae,
> fish food, and detritus and have grown quite a bit
> since I got them a few months ago.

Well, I got two of them today.  So far I like them.  One
has already been seen munching on the hair algae.  They are
very interesting critters.

I'll give everyone a report on their status after a week or so.
If these two do ok (don't become lunch for someone), then I'll
probably pick up another two or three.

--
Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, Cyber FX Communications