Re: Power Compact (AQFM article)

> Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:38:54 -0400
> From: "Dennis M. Cassel" <dcassel at mindspring_com>
> Subject: Power Compact
>
> I assume by now that everyone has read the DIY at
> http://www.aquariumfrontiers.com/1999/apr/features/2/default.asp

snip...

That article is just too good to miss, but the above URL failed to work for
me. It has been archived under:

http://www.aquariumfrontiers.com/fish/aqfm/1999/apr/features/2/default.asp

Thanks, Dennis. I, for one, had *not* seen it before. Great lead!

Wright

--

         "DEMOCRACY" is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch.
     "LIBERTY" is a well-armed lamb denying enforcement of the vote.