Re: CF lighting

All,

I would strongly suggest that anyone reading this article view it with a
critical eye.  I emailed both the author and icecap when it first came out.
I never heard back from icecap, and the author basically said "Its true!  It
really works!" and totally ignored my multiple requests for hard numbers or
other scientific data.  Icecaps do run NO tubes brighter-this is visible
with the naked eye.  I'll be stunned, however, if they are being run at
anywhere near the output this article implies.

Justin Collins, in Bellingham, WA, where its cloudy again.