Anubias nana, pearl grass, GH,KH

I am trying to cover up some corners in my tank as well.  Can anyone suggest
an internet sight that will show me what Anubias nana, and or pearl grass
looks like?  Also the GH, and KH in my tank is almost 0-2 on both.  I only
use RO water.  I add iron, "Black Water", "Cycle", amonia detox, and CO2 (1
bubble every 3-4 seconds).  I am getting the impression that my gh or kh
should be higher.  Is this something that my tank is lacking?