Cold Salt Water Tanks

I am turning to this digest once again for help on a new subject. Hopefully it will be as helpfull as
before...... I live in Chile, and have been taking scuba diving lessons for a couple of months now,
which has ignited an interest to replicate what I have in this ocean (much more impressive than I
originally considered). I am interested if it is possible to create a cold salt water tank. I have
never had a salt water tank before, so I was wondering if any of you know of any good sources of
information on tropical salt water digests, and have any recomendations on any difference would be
relevant for the differenc ein temperture (the chilean ocean has an average temperature of 12°C). Any
help would be greatly apreciated. Thank you very much,

                                                        Nicholas