Re: Boesemani rainbows

>Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:41:03 -0400 (EDT)
>From: mark faulkner <fartmarkner at yahoo_com>
>
>Does anyone know of a good source for quality Boesemani rainbows in the
>Monterey Bay/SF Bay area.  The ones I'm finding in LFS lack good color.
> I'm sure they are victims of inbreeding.

Your best bet is to join the Rainbowfish Study Group and get eggs or
juveniles from the members. The newsletter usually has 3 or 4 breeders
offering 10 to 15 different species, all purebred.

Yes, the fish in stores these days are crap.

See my web page for links to the RSG.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  NEW! 7/19/99: Complete On-line Aquascping seminar. More god stuff to come!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/