Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #1161

I put a single planter of Myriophyllum (normal common name: water
milfoil) in my home tank, which has no light except natural sunlight
(the window faces east) and it grew so much so quickly I had enough to
plant 2 other tanks.  I can't kill the stuff with a chainsaw.  Algae
problems?  Scrub the tank.  Clean the filter regularly.  Vaccuum the
gravel.  Sorry, but there it is.

Chris