Re: Our inalienable rights (was APD V3 #1161

Helo Steven,

I agree with all you said about the US Constitution!

You forgot, however, an old Yankee saying: An ounce of prevention is
worth a pound of cure --

Have you priced lawyers lately? It can turn into quite an expensive
assertion of one's rights! Or do you know an attorney that does such a
defense of our _inalienable rights_ *pro bono*? :-))

Best,

George